first ever post here..!!

i didnt know what to post at first but suddenly, i thought about something that happened a few months back.
That day, i was was doing some shopping for my tummy for that particular week. I got almost everything; so does my mother, so we all lined-up for payment. I hate waiting so i let my sister do the lining-up. i went walking around somewhere else.
When i was about to get out from the market to somewhere, a little girl behind me pushing a trolley were shouting 'acuse me, acuse me' from far. i think she wants to say 'excuse me' instead of 'acuse me'. i dunno why i just stared at that girl..... my mind was blank for a while... then i make way for her.. then i continue stare at her thinking on how to 'acuse' her...
i'm not saying that my english is good ar what but i think every kid's parents should teach their kids well enough before letting their kids out to the world, embarassing themselves..or maybe this is how child learn, through mistakes...! i dunno...haha..!!
that's it for my first post... maybe its not interesting, but i will try to make this better.. :)
i'll be back...

0 comments: