college coming soon…

school’s gonna start soon……omg…………………………….

i need to wake up early again..!!!!!!!!..aaaaahhhhhh…!! sei lo…….

and i need to sleep early…aaaahhhhh…!!!! why..!!!!!!

answer: because i cannot wake up early if i sleep late……

haiz…. my money will vanish soon because of assignments, can’t hang out with old friends coz of my unpredictable schedule (but u all still can call me out, i will dig some time for u guys.. hahaha ..sshhhh…), tired all day, need to attend history class…….    wat else..???!?!!?!!?!?!?…1 word….misery…..

wat to do…life… aaahhhh..!!..anyway, at least i don’t have to plan; no choice because i will be bounded by the time-table..

sorry people if this post is …….i don’t know… i’m just stressed, thinking back what happened last semester, i can’t tell here, i will offend some people…hahaha….ask me privately to know…hehehe..

haiz…. hopefully those stuffs won’t happen again… i hope i will do much better in everyway…..amen….  :)

DSC04234i hope this little goldfish of mine will bless me  throughout this 2009 in everyway…god bless my family also…amen…  :)

0 comments: