friday stress release…!!!

the whole week had been kinda stressful as usual, became part of my life now sadly…………… so i planned to go out shopping with gracia and hii…

we went midvalley but before that, we went to the office lots opposite midvalley and the design there was spectacular..!! hehehe… sorry..btw…. we went carl’s jr for lunch…

i’ve ordered ‘super star with cheese’ set –medium…..

P1270383my cup was the one in middle….the medium was large in McD…. 

P1270384and the fries were like the best..!!!! with the sauce there… wow… much better than the one in m….

P1270387   the burger was bigger than my palm..!! huge..!! and delicious…

there were 2 slices of beef patties, cheese slice, special sauces, tomatoes and some other vege, and the bun was soft and tender… everything in the burger was…breath taking… everything was sooo large that i cant finish my fries in the end..!! i was full with only the burger… memang sedap… i’m gonna try other burgers later….. i really will..!!!

later…we went jalan-jalan after that huge meal……….. thinking to buy something but ended up hoping to buy the things we wanted to buy….wtf…pity us to be poor…. haiz…. anyway.. i bought something suddenly…a pencil case..hehehe….. just from all the sudden….haha…….

then i went back….. tired and full… didnt have my dinner… i slept after i bathed… till saturday, 11am.. then do my design until now.. just completed my model before posting this blog… not yet start my bloody board which i dunno wat the hell to do with it…. god bless me i will be able to complete everything by sunday evening.. i wanna go shop for my weekly sundries..!!!!

anyway…till i blogggggggg again…..bobye..!!

0 comments: