better week..hopefully…

just wanna post something before i suffer on my work again… anyway i’ve been doing my design works lately and i’d to change my design over and over again because it was kinda crappy to me and the lecturer’s eyes… i wont show you guys the initial design as its not really erm…nice…hehehe… anyway…. my second design..

P1270372

look kinda simple rite……..so i’ve changed it into a more complicated and harder to make one… measurements are different every sides…. look under…P1270388

it doesnt look nice in picture because it’s all white.. i think… it took me forever to cut those small and fragile pieces…ish..

anyway, tuesday, yesterday, we went FRIM again, this time we did nothing, we waited……….. what students do when they wait…?

P1270393he was butting for this shot and he ‘butted’ kinda long…. like erm… around 20 seconds… i tot he’s done bbutting after the first shot but it seemed he love butting….. so i took another one with taiko in it…:PP1270394

later, i took picture with this birthday girl….old edi lo….P1270396 P1270399

all waited like hell… we ended up doing something stupid…heheheP1270401 i’ve been squeezed..!! :P

ok…i have to do my work now….

bobye..

0 comments: